I've tried the following commands and I found that the Legacy Faceting is
actually much faster than JSON Faceting. Not sure why is this so, when the
document from this link http://yonik.com/solr-count-distinct/ states that
JSON Facets has a much lower request latency.

(For Legacy Facet) - QTime: 22

-
http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q=paint&facet=true&facet.field=content&rows=0
<http://27.54.41.220:8983/edm/collection1/select?q=paint&facet=true&facet.field=content&rows=0>

(For JSON Facet) - QTime: 1128

-
http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q=paint&json.facet={f:{type:terms,field:content,facet:{stat1:"hll(id)"}}}&rows=0
<http://27.54.41.220:8983/edm/collection1/select?q=paint&json.facet=%7bf:%7btype:terms,field:content,facet:%7bstat1:%22hll(id)%22%7d%7d%7d&rows=0>

Is there any problem with my URL for the JSON Facet?

Regards,

Edwin