No, I've tested it several times after committing it.

I've tried executing it several times. The QTime for the JSON Facet is
always between the range of 400 to 600, while the QTime for the Legacy
Facet is usually between 15 to 30.

I have indexed about 1GB of rich-text data into the collection with a large
content section, but I don't think this is a problem, since the QTime for
Legacy Facet is relatively fast?

Both the JSON Facet and Legacy Facet returns the same results. The JSON
Facet will only shows the top 10 results by default, while the Legacy Facet
will show all (there are about 100 of them for my case). This is what I
find strange also, since the JSON Facet is only showing 10 results, so
shouldn't it be faster?

Regards,
Edwin