Hoss,

I'm sure the keys are unique. I'm generating them myself before adding. Only
a handful of items have gone in with duplicate keys.

Here is what the update handler is reporting (I assume since I last
restarted Solr on 6/13):

commits : 17429
autocommits : 0
optimizes : 0
docsPending : 3
deletesPending : 3
adds : 3
deletesById : 0
deletesByQuery : 0
errors : 0
cumulative_adds : 74639
cumulative_deletesById : 0
cumulative_deletesByQuery : 0
cumulative_errors : 0
docsDeleted : 0

Thing is- I should have added over 200,000 records given the number of adds
I sent over since then. At this point I'm guessing that my adds are causing
errors that I haven't been able to detect, and per Yonik's suggestion,
upgrading to Solr 1.3 will help troubleshoot or possibly fix the issue.