As far as getting fields back when you specify the "fl"
parameter, only _stored_ fields (i.e stored="true" in
the schema) are available.

As far as your doubled (or more) fields, I'm 99% certain
that somehow your input process is doing this (I've
seen SQL do "surprising" things for instance). Or you're
copying multiple inputs to the field you're looking at via the
copyField directive).

Best,
Erick