Thank you for the speedy responses.

I will give the results I have found based on your comments.

In the schema.xml there are 19 dynamicField are specified.  The query and
the fields list I want are included in these 19 variables.  They are all
stored so based on your comment Erick I would assume that I should be
seeing them.  I am not.  Any ideas why I am not?

There are 10 copyField directives in the schema.xml.  The only one that
matches the variables with duplicated results is <copyField source="*"
dest="catch_all_fields_mt"/>.

How can I find if I am using a custom request handler?  I had assumed I was
using the default as in the Request Handler box it has /select.

Thanks,

Shane