You can see an example of similar use at:
http://www.solr-start.com/javadoc/solr-lucene/index.html (search box).

The corresponding schema is here:
https://github.com/arafalov/Solr-Javadoc/blob/master/JavadocIndex/JavadocCollection/conf/schema.xml#L24
. It does have some extra special-case stuff to allow to search by the
fragments, but the general use case is the same.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/