Hi,

I have updated my schema.xml as mentioned in the previous posts using

<fieldType name="text_suggestion" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
        <analyzer type="index">
            <filter class="solr.EdgeNGramFilterFactory" minGramSize="1"
maxGramSize="20"/>
        </analyzer>
        <analyzer type="query">
        </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

This does the auto-complete, but it does it at every portion of the text
(not just at the beginning) (prefix). So searching for "And" in my field
for locations returns both of the following documents.

<doc>

<int name="id">1</int>

<str name="country_code">AD</str>

<str name="name_eng">*And*orra</str>

<str name="name_ar">أندورا</str>

<long name="_version_">1519794717684924416</long>

</doc>

<doc>

<int name="id">5</int>

<str name="country_code">AG</str>

<str name="name_eng">Antigua *and* Barbuda</str>

<str name="name_ar">أنتيجوا وبربودا</str>

<long name="_version_">1519794717701701633</long>

</doc>

I have read about this and at first I thought I need to add side="front"
but after adding that, Solr returned an error (when creating a collection)
indicating "Unknown parameters <side="front>". I read again and it looks
like that side="front" is the default behavior as here

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28807427/edgengramfilterfactory-change-in-solr5

My question is that, how do I enable only prefix auto-complete?

Comments and feedback are appreciated.

Regards,

Salman