Hey David

You can configure BM25 differently for each field by configuring the
similarity per field type, as shown here in this example from the Solr tests

https://github.com/sudarshang/lucene-solr/blob/master/solr/core/src/test-files/solr/conf/schema-bm25.xml#L32

--
*Doug Turnbull **| *Search Relevance Consultant | OpenSource Connections
<http://opensourceconnections.com>, LLC | 240.476.9983
Author: Relevant Search <http://manning.com/turnbull>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless
of whether attachments are marked as such.