I am following the exact instructions in the tutorial: copy and pasting all
commands & queries from the tutorial:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/quickstart.html. Where it breaks down is
this one:

http://localhost:8983/solr/gettingstarted/select?wt=json&indent=true&q=name:foundation

This returns no results. Tried in the web admin view as well, also tried
various field:value combinations to no avail. Clearly something didn't get
configured correctly, but I saw no error messages when running all the data
loads, etc. given in the tutorial.

Sorry to be so clueless, but I don't really have anything to go on for
troubleshooting besides asking dumb questions.

James

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 11:24 AM, John Bickerstaff <j...@johnbickerstaff.com

--

<https://go.learningally.org/about-learning-ally/volunteers/how-you-can-help/>