If your fields are of type string, you have to match them exactly.

But the general queries are probably going against _text_ or similar which
copyFields context of all other fields without storing but tokenize with
its own text rules.

Check df parameter in solrconfig.xml or params.json.

Regards,
   Alex

On 16 Sep 2016 10:06 PM, "Pritchett, James" <jpritch...@learningally.org>