Would be great if someone could share link how to create solrcloud on 3 different machines with zookeeper. Been reading documentation and there is nothing worth it for beginner, and best would be if Solr documentation team could make similar example somewhere in documentation, that would be very valuable for everyone who is very new to this search stuff.

Thanks

On 22/09/16 05:45, Preeti Bhat wrote:
HI,

For starters, the below blog looks good for Windows installation.

http://blog.thedigitalgroup.com/susheelk/2015/08/03/solrcloud-2-nodes-solr-1-node-zk-setup/

Thanks and Regards,
Preeti

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bickerstaff [mailto:j...@johnbickerstaff.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:19 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: SolrCloud setup

I found it to be way less than intuitive when I first started to get going.

I wished for an example or step by step (including zookeeper)

Pulling it all together from the docs wasn't straightforward although I guess
the info is still there.

I'll send you my rough notes in case they're helpful...

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 9:30 PM, Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>