John,

How do you suppose to match any of "parsed_filter_queries":["
MultiPhraseQuery(manufacturer_syn_both:\"(vendor_vendor_us vendor)
vendor\")", "PhraseQuery(manufacturer_split_syn:\"vendor vendor\")"
against
vendor_coolmed | coolmed | vendor ?

I just can't see any chance to match them.

One possible strategy is pick the simplest filter query, put it as a main
query.
Then pass &expainOther=id:<expected> and share the explanation.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev