Hi,
I have a project, with SolrCloud, where I'm going to use the Suggester component (BlendedInfixLookupFactory with DocumentDictionaryFactory).
Some info:

 * I will have a suggest-only collection, with no NRT requirements
   (indexes will be updated with a daily frequency)
 * I'm not yet sure about the replication factor (I have to do some checks)
 * I'm using Solrj on the client side

After reading some documentation I have a couple of doubts:

 * how the *suggest.build* command is working? Can I issue this command
   towards just one node, and have that node forward the request to the
   other nodes (so each of them can build its own suggester index portion)?
 * how things are working at query time? Can I use send a request with
   only suggest.q=... to my /suggest request handler and get back
   distributed suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Andrea