Ah great, many thanks again!

On 20/04/17 17:09, Shalin Shekhar Mangar wrote:
Hi Andrea,

Looks like I have you some bad information. I looked at the code and
ran a test locally. The suggest.build and suggest.reload params are in
fact distributed across to all shards but only to one replica of each
shard. This is still bad enough and you should use buildOnOptimize as
suggested but I just wanted to correct the wrong information I gave
earlier.