Hi,
any help out there?

BTW I forgot the Solr version: 6.5.0

Thanks,
Andrea

On 18/04/17 11:45, Andrea Gazzarini wrote:
Hi,
I have a project, with SolrCloud, where I'm going to use the Suggester component (BlendedInfixLookupFactory with DocumentDictionaryFactory).
Some info:

  * I will have a suggest-only collection, with no NRT requirements
    (indexes will be updated with a daily frequency)
  * I'm not yet sure about the replication factor (I have to do some
    checks)
  * I'm using Solrj on the client side

After reading some documentation I have a couple of doubts:

  * how the *suggest.build* command is working? Can I issue this
    command towards just one node, and have that node forward the
    request to the other nodes (so each of them can build its own
    suggester index portion)?
  * how things are working at query time? Can I use send a request
    with only suggest.q=... to my /suggest request handler and get
    back distributed suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Andrea