You've provided no information to help guide an answer and even with
more information there are too many variables to say definitively.

There are quite a number of Streaming join options, see:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Streaming+Expressions.
You'll have to do some exploration of the various ones mentioned on
that page as they pertain to your particular use case.

Best,
Erick