Hi Erick,

My scenario goes with two kind of SOLR documents

Document #1 - Real document
#D_uniqueId #D_documentId(unique), #D_documentname, #D_documentdesc,
#D_documentinfo1, #D_documentInfo2, #D_documentInfo3, ...

Document #2 - to hold documents ACL
#P_uniqueId #P_acl_perm ( multi value field, it contains values of user like
U1, U2, U3, U4.. etc )

Now currently (we have only one shard as of now ) with simple join my query
looks like {!join from=P_uniqueId to=D_uniqueId)P_acl_perm:U1

Number of ACL values per document can grow up to 1M fields.

Now as the number of documents are increasing. we are planning to add one
more shard, by splitting the shard to two.

As join won't be working with multiple shards. we are planning to use
streams.

So what should be streaming query to replace this normal join query ( {!join
from=P_uniqueId to=D_uniqueId)P_acl_perm:U1 ) ?

Early responses would be really appreciated !

Regards,