Hi Susheel,

Thanks for your reply and as you suggested we will start with innerJoin.

But what I want know is that, Is Streaming can be used instead of normal
default Join ?

For ex. currently we fire request for every user clicks on menu in the page
to show list of his documents with default JOIN and it works well without
any issues with 100 concurrent users as well or even more than that
concurrency.

Can we do same for streaming join as well ? I just want to know whether
concurrent streaming request will create heavy load to solr server or it's
same as default join. What would be penalty of using streaming concurrently
instead of default join ?

Kindly throw some light on this topic.