From: solr-user@lucene.apache.org At: 01/05/18 15:35:46To:
solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Personalized search parameters

In particular we have to retrieve the documents with a normal search
followed by a result reranking phase where we calculate the cosine
similarity between the retrieved documents and the user profile.

> That's exactly what RankQuery can do for you. You can specify how many
> results you want to retrieve using the 'normal search' and then define your
> own RankQuery / QParserPlugin. See for example ReRankQParserPlugin.

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_2/query-re-ranking.html

You can return your type of RankQuery, that will have access to the
TopDocsCollector, so there you can reorder the documents by cosine similarity.

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/6_6_0//solr-core/org/apache/solr/search/RankQuery.html