Hello,

I grepped for it yesterday and found nothing but 30000 in the settings, but
judging from the weird time out value, you may be right. Let me apply your
patch early next week and check for spurious warnings.

Another note worthy observation for those working on cloud stability and
recovery, whenever this happens, some nodes are also absolutely sure to run
OOM. The leaders usually live longest, the replica's don't, their heap usage
peaks every time, consistently.

Thanks,
Markus