Hello SG,

The default in solr.in.sh is commented so it defaults to the value set in
bin/solr, which is fifteen seconds. Just uncomment the setting in solr.in.sh
and your timeout will be thirty seconds.

For Solr itself to really default to thirty seconds, Solr's bin/solr needs to
be patched to use the correct value.

Regards,
Markus