Hi,
Is it during full import or after full import? If it is during, then it might
mean that you don’t have enough resources or maybe GC is more active. You
should monitor your system to see if there is some resource starvation.
What sort of queries are slower? Does it include faceting? Maybe you are
missing doc values for those fields and you don’t warm up field cache.
What is your commit strategy? You commit at the end of full import or you have
autocommit every X seconds?
Is your index static after full import or you update docs between two imports?
If there are updates, do you see similar slow-down?

Emir