On 6/21/2018 9:59 AM, sujatha sankaran wrote:
> Currently from our business perspective we find that we are left with no
> options for deleting docs in a batch load as :
>
> DBQ+ batch does not work well together
> DBI+ custom routing (batch load / normal)    would not work as well.

I would expect DBQ to work, just with the caveat that if you are trying
to do other indexing operations at the same time, you may run into
significant delays, and if there are timeouts configured anywhere that
are shorter than those delays, requests may return failure responses or
log failures.

If you are using DBQ, you just need to be sure that there are no other
operations happening at the same time, or that your error handling is
bulletproof.  Making sure that no other operations are happening at the
same time as the DBQ is in my opinion a better option.

Thanks,
Shawn