Hi.

Apologies for bumping this one, but another question occurred to me... is
there a limit to the number of &ext.literal components I can put in my curl
command... if so, i will definitely need to find another way to get this
data in, as I am building up relationships between documents, and there will
be many of them.

Thanks in advance for your help,

regards,

Ross