Hi.

Thanks for your reply, shame nobody has already implemented the multiple
'ContentStreams' idea :-)
With regards to posting in a form, I had considered that, but unfortunately
there can be an arbitrary number of 'ext.literals', so it would be difficult
to build a form which would handle all cases.

Regards,

 -- Ross