Kevin,

When you say you just included the war you mean the /packs/solr.war correct?
I see that the KStemmer is nicely packed in there but I don't see LucidGaze
anywhere. Have you had any experience using this?

So I'm guessing you would suggest using the LucidWorks solr.war over the
apache-solr-war just because of the various bug-fixes/tests.

As a side question. Is there a reason you choose the LucidKStemmer over any
other stemmers (KStemmer, Porter, etc)? I'm unsure of which stemmer would
work best. Thanks again!