There have been some open source ones. I don't have the links handy at
this moment[1]. But I parsed through the electronic dictionary and
generated a database of each word and its morphologies. I got tired of
lame stemmers that were wrong half the time. Computers are fast enough to
do lookups on 150,000 words noawadays, there's no need for fuzzy
algorithms here, IMO.

Good luck!

[1] google will turn up some I think.