--- On Sun, 4/18/10, Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org> wrote:

> Sure, but I'm biased. ;-)  Hopefully, you will find it
> useful, but choose the one that best fits your needs (and
> let me know if you need help assessing that.)

Thanks for the explanation Grant.

WHat is the advantage of KStem over the standard Solr stemmer?

On your website it was mentioned that KStem only works for English. What would
happen if some of my documents are in other languages? What about the standard
Solr stemmer -- does it also work on English only?

Is there a stemmer that's sort of "universal" & work on multiple languages?