Hello again!

Upon further investigation it seems that something is amiss with
delta-import after all, the delta-import does not actually import anything
(I thought it did when I ran it previously but I am not sure that was the
case any longer.) It does complete successfully as seen from the front-end
(dataimport?command=delta-import). Also in the logs it is stated the the
import was successful (INFO: Delta Import completed successfully), but there
are exception pertaining to some documents.

The exception message is that the id field is missing
(org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Document [null] missing required
field: id). Now, I have checked the column names in the table, the
data-config.xml file and the schema.xml file and they all have the
column/field names written in lowercase and are even named exactly the same.

Do Solr rollback delta-imports if one or more of the documents failed?