Is there a way to limit the number of searchers that can be open at a given
time?  I know there is a maxWarmingSearchers configuration that limits the
number of warming searchers, but that's not quite what I'm looking for...

Ideally, when I commit, I want there to only be one searcher open before the
commit, so that during the commit and warming, there is a max of two searchers
open.  I'd be okay with delaying the commit until there is only one searcher
open.  Is there a way to programmatically determine how many searchers are
currently open?

-Michael