How many segments each shard has and what is the reason of running multiple
shards in one machine?

Alex.

-----Original Message-----
From: qibaoyuan <qibaoy...@gmail.com>
To: solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Sent: Fri, Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Subject: Re: solr-cloud performance decrease day by day

there are 6 shards and they are in one machine,and the jvm param is very
big,the
physical memory is 16GB,the total #docs is about 150k,the index size of each
shard is about 1GB.AND there is indexing while searching,I USE auto commit
each
10min.and the data comes about 100 per minutes.

在 2013-4-19,下午3:17,Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com> 写道: