Hello again,

Is any one could help me, pleeeeeeeeeeeease

David

Le 22/05/2013 18:09, It-forum a écrit :
Hello to all,

I'm trying to setup solr 4.2 to index and search into french content.

I defined a special fieldtype for french content :

<fieldType name="text_fr" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100">
                <analyzer type="index">
<charFilter class="solr.MappingCharFilterFactory" mapping="mapping-ISOLatin1Accent.txt"/>
<filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" generateWordParts="1" generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1" catenateNumbers="1" catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="1"/>
<filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory" language="French" protected="protwords.txt"/>
                </analyzer>

                <analyzer type="query">
<charFilter class="solr.MappingCharFilterFactory" mapping="mapping-ISOLatin1Accent.txt"/>
<filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" generateWordParts="1" generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="0" catenateNumbers="0" catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="1"/>
<filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory" language="French" protected="protwords.txt"/>
                </analyzer>
        </fieldType>

unfortunately, this field does not behave as I wish.

I'd like to be able to get results from unwell spelled word.

IE : I wish to get the same result typing "Pompe à chaleur" than typing "pomppe a chaler" or with "solère" and "solaire"

I'm do not find the right way to create a fieldtype to reach this aim.

thanks in advance for your help, do not hesitate for more information if need.

Regards

David