Hello,

Tx Cristian for your details.

I totally agreed with your explanation, this is 2 differents aspect which I need to solve.

Could you clarify few more thinks :

- SpellchekComponent and Phonetic, should be use while indexing or only while querying ?

- Does spellcheck component return only the right spelling, or is it used to search into result?

- If i want to solve Spelling, Phonetic, stemming problem in french language. Can I use only one field or should I use several with different filters ?

Regards

David