> Could you clarify few more thinks :
>
> - SpellchekComponent and Phonetic, should be use while indexing or only
> while querying ?

SpellCheck: you can define a specific field for spellchecking (in this
sense it's a query/schema time) or you can create a specific vocabulary for
spell-checking. I strongly suggest to go through documentation
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckComponent for this component, every
time I used it I've had the need to customize and adapt configuration.

> - Does spellcheck component return only the right spelling, or is it used
> to search into result?

I'm not sure, please check the documentation, but I remeber that you can
configure it to directly re-execute the spell-corrected query AND show some
alternatives/suggestions to the user (obviously this is a display/frontend
choice)

> - If i want to solve Spelling, Phonetic, stemming problem in french
> language. Can I use only one field or should I use several with different
> filters ?

I don't think it's possible to use only one field, in my experience I can
suggest you to use multiple fields for multiple scopes, if you're scared by
the index-size remember that fields that are indexed and NOT stored don't
grow your index so much. Set as stored only fields you need to display to
end-user.