Hi,

I am are building a website that lists restaurant information and I also
like to include the availability information.

I've created a custom ValueSourceParser and ValueSource that retrieve the
availability information from a MySQL database. An example query is as
follows.

http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q=restaurant_id:*&fl=*,available:availability(2013-05-23,
2, 1700, 2359)

This results in a psuedo (boolean) field "available" per document result and
this works as expected. But my problem is that I also need the total number
of available restaurants.

Is there a way to count the number of available restaurants over the whole
result set? I tried the stats component, but it doesn't seem to work with
pseudo fields.

Thanks in advance,

Ronald