Hello Matt,

You can consider writing a batch processing handler, which receives a query
and instead of sending results back, it writes them into a file which is
then available for streaming (it has its own UUID). I am dumping many GBs
of data from solr in few minutes - your query + streaming writer can go
very long way :)

roman