<BR>On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:35:35 -0400 "Boulay, Peter"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:<BR><BR>

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2655.35">
<TITLE>JSOC: Boulay/Stark</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>>"Captain Stark...Captain David Boulay, pleasure to meet you."
They were equal rank so he didn't </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>>salute but maintained professional at-ease posture.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>>"Good afternoon, Captain. The pleasure is mine. I was told to
expect you by District Command, and </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>>that I should be helpful. Shall we move our conversation to
my office where we can talk more </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>>comfortably...."</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>"Absolutely...." David followed Stark in and waited for the
door to close.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>>The two officers headed into Stark's office. It was a plain,
utilitarian work space, but </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>>comfortable. "So, Captain Boulay. What can I do for
you?"</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>(ooc: I am posting from work so I don't have any of my regular
info with me)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>"I have been dispatched to make
some...observations...regarding the military situation. What's been happening
down here lately?"</FONT></P>

"They send in a lawyer to make military observations." Stark said with a
disapproving tone that was just barely detectable.  "What specifically are you
looking for, Captain?"

{response}

</BODY>
</HTML>



Reply via email to