On 08/29/2011 03:14 PM, Cliff Perry wrote:
In short, my personal preference is not to become a toaster if audit
logging has crashed (including out of space to write).

An alternative implementation we may consider for a second iteration is to have Spacewalk send the messages via AMPQ to a broker (apache QPid seems to have a reasonable footprint), and the current daemon could fetch from there to the outputs, turning itself into a simple agent.

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - http://www.suse.com/

Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany