On 15.5.2012 14:28, Johannes Renner wrote:
On 05/15/2012 01:25 PM, Miroslav Suchy wrote:
+Requires: susestudio-java-client

This will require susestudio-java-client rpm? It is not present in neither in
Fedora nor in jpackage.
Can I take:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=susestudio-java-client.spec&package=susestudio-java-client&project=Java%3Abase&rev=3acd29dcce3b7fe9fad7c42e11358e75

or you have some recent spec?

I just checked it again: yes, please take it from there. This is the most
recent specfile
and sources. In case you don't have the other required package in Fedora or
jpackage
(simple-xml), you can get it from here as well:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=simple-xml&project=Java%3Abase

Thanks,
Johannes

OK, I started with simple-xml. It sucessfully build on all supported platforms. Thats good.

Can you fix these warnings and errors of rpmlint:

simple-xml.src: E: description-line-too-long C Simple is a high performance XML serialization and configuration framework for Java.
simple-xml.src: W: non-standard-group Development/Libraries/Java
simple-xml.src: E: no-changelogname-tag
^^^^ this one can be ignored as first build with tito will fix it.
simple-xml.src: W: invalid-license Apache-2.0
simple-xml.src:53: W: setup-not-quiet
simple-xml.src: W: invalid-url Source0: simple-xml-2.6.2.zip

And I see that upstream has new version: 2.6.3. Can you rebase to it? Is just version bump sufficient or spec needs more changes?