Hello,

I have problem with "Errata Update: RHSA-2013:0587:R5-64-1 - Moderate: openssl 
security update". When I try to apply it on server with RHEL 5.9 x86_64 I've 
got an error:

 

Client execution returned "Error while executing packages action: Transaction 
Check Error: file /usr/share/man/man1/ca.1ssl.gz from install of 
openssl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1.i686 conflicts with file from package 
openssl-0.9.8e-22.el5_8.4.x86_64 file /usr/share/man/man1/req.1ssl.gz from 
install of openssl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1.i686 conflicts with file from package 
openssl-0.9.8e-22.el5_8.4.x86_64 file /usr/share/man/man1/x509.1ssl.gz from 
install of openssl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1.i686 conflicts with file from package 
openssl-0.9.8e-22.el5_8.4.x86_64 [[6]]" (code -1)

 

In my channel rhel-x86_64-server-5 all packages are synced with Red Hat and in 
this errata are included both versions of package:

 

md5:29c9b10ed28a6b6145d3286e8dff593a openssl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1-i686 

md5:bb929285d0d9748f570d58fc7893e477 openssl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1-x86_64 

md5:e2a88e3d44fcd9471c82788a0ed04cb4 openssl-devel-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1-i386 

md5:9f63c7e689ac6102667aad118d5e3a07 openssl-devel-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1-x86_64 

md5:687d923b5994cdf6881b9f4afa93263d openssl-perl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1-x86_64

 

I don't understand why yum tries to install .i686 package and can't resolve 
dependencies. Could you help me?

 

Have a nice day and best regards,

Chris


----------------------------------------------------------------------
BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Suwak 3, 
zarejestrowany w Sądzie Rejonowym dla m. st. Warszawy, XIII Wydział 
Gospodarczy, KRS pod numerem 6421, NIP: 676-007-83-01, kapitał zakładowy 1 434 
646 300 zł, w całości wpłacony.
BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Suwak 3, 
registered with the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII 
Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under No. 6421, VAT PL 
6760078301, holding paid-up share capital of PLN 1,434,646,300.
BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA  disclaimer: 
http://www.bnpparibas.pl/legal/disclaimer.htm
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Spacewalk-list mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/spacewalk-list

Reply via email to