On Wed, May 08, 2013 at 12:13:06PM +0200, ŚLIPEK Krzysztof wrote: > > I have problem with "Errata Update: RHSA-2013:0587:R5-64-1 - Moderate: > openssl security update". When I try to apply it on server with RHEL 5.9 > x86_64 I've got an error: > > Client execution returned "Error while executing packages action: Transaction > Check Error: file /usr/share/man/man1/ca.1ssl.gz from install of > openssl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1.i686 conflicts with file from package > openssl-0.9.8e-22.el5_8.4.x86_64 file /usr/share/man/man1/req.1ssl.gz from > install of openssl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1.i686 conflicts with file from package > openssl-0.9.8e-22.el5_8.4.x86_64 file /usr/share/man/man1/x509.1ssl.gz from > install of openssl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1.i686 conflicts with file from package > openssl-0.9.8e-22.el5_8.4.x86_64 [[6]]" (code -1) > > In my channel rhel-x86_64-server-5 all packages are synced with Red Hat and > in this errata are included both versions of package: > > md5:29c9b10ed28a6b6145d3286e8dff593a openssl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1-i686 > md5:bb929285d0d9748f570d58fc7893e477 openssl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1-x86_64 > md5:e2a88e3d44fcd9471c82788a0ed04cb4 openssl-devel-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1-i386 > md5:9f63c7e689ac6102667aad118d5e3a07 openssl-devel-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1-x86_64 > md5:687d923b5994cdf6881b9f4afa93263d openssl-perl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1-x86_64 > > I don't understand why yum tries to install .i686 package and can't resolve > dependencies. Could you help me?
What does rpm -q openssl return on that client? What packages does the Spacewalk server list for the client? What Spacewalk version is this? -- Jan Pazdziora Principal Software Engineer, Satellite Engineering, Red Hat _______________________________________________ Spacewalk-list mailing list [email protected] https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/spacewalk-list
