It's more that I'm having problems getting the repos right.  For example, based
on stuff I've read, I'm trying to use the following Ubuntu repo:
http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/xenial/main/binary-amd64/.  But, when
I run repo-sync, I get the following:

[root@spacewalk dyioulos]# /usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync --channel
ubuntu-16.04-lts-main
15:28:27 ======================================
15:28:27 | Channel: ubuntu-16.04-lts-main
15:28:27 ======================================
15:28:27 Sync of channel started.
15:28:27 Repo URL:
http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/xenial/main/binary-amd64/
15:28:27 ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for
repository: ubuntu_dists_xenial_main_binary-amd64_. Please verify its path and
try again
15:28:27 Repo URL:
http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/xenial-security/main/binary-amd64/
15:28:28 ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for
repository: ubuntu_dists_xenial-security_main_binary-amd64_. Please verify its
path and try again
15:28:28 Sync of channel completed in 0:00:00.
15:28:28 Total time: 0:00:00

Note this - ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml).  Isn't
repodm.xml yum-related?  Anyway, as I said above, I primarily need the help
getting the repos set up.

Best,

Dimitri