Hi all,

Following Michael Mraka's suggestion about using 'spacewalk-report' to
generate reports, I am using the tool. So far I like it.

However I am hitting a problem (unrelated to spacewalk-report) where I am
not able to see details of the errata that I am supposed to apply in my
patching window. For example, I obtained the security patches with this
command:

# spacewalk-report errata-systems | grep -i <name-of-your-system> | grep -i
RHSA | cut -d ',' -f1

Now, when I try to run errata_details on the RHSA, I get no output. See
this:

spacecmd {SSM:0}> errata_details RHSA-2018:0094
spacecmd {SSM:0}>
spacecmd {SSM:0}> errata_details RHSA-2018:0260
spacecmd {SSM:0}>

Why is this happening? What can I do to show details of the particular
errata?

Thanks,