Von: spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com] Im Auftrag von YANG LI
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018 20:49
An: spacewalk-list@redhat.com
Betreff: [Spacewalk-list] spacewalk action chain question

I am testing spacewalk action chain. Our current version of spacewalk is 2.6.
when I schedule action chain.

Action 1
        Server1: sleep 10
Action 2
       Server2: sleep 20
Action 3
       Server3: stop a service

I thought the action 1 from server1 should be executed first and finished
before action 2 can started.  then action 2 start and finished before action3
can start.

But based on looking at completed action. All three actions are started at same
time, since action 3 only run a simple command, so it completed first. Then
action1 completed and action2 completed.

Look like the action chain order only matters if it is for same server, but if
it is for different server, the action chain order does not matter. Is this
true?

Thanks,
Yang