I'm having an interesting issue where none of our software channels are creating any repomd.xml files. There is a long history with this server, which may or may not be relevant to this problem, but it's worth mentioning that this used to be a physical machine running 2.6 that we upgraded to 2.7. After running in to various issue, we migrated the server to a VM running 2.7 using the procedure discussed here https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2013-November/msg00070.html I have tried manually restarting taskomatic and also using the spacecmd commands to regenerate the yum repodata, but nothing is being created in /var/cache/rhn. The repodata directory is completely missing. I checked the taskomatic logs and I don't see any errors that would point to an issue, not sure where else to check. When running a yum list from a client, we get an error that the repomd.xml file (not surpsingly) couldn't be found. Out of curiosity, I tried manually copying over the old /var/cache/rhn/repodata directory over from the old server and after doing so, I can get past the repomd.xml error, but obviously this isn't good if these repo files aren't updating.
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
_______________________________________________ Spacewalk-list mailing list Spacewalkfirstname.lastname@example.org https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/spacewalk-list