Hey guys. I just subscribed to the list, but have been reading the
archives for a while. I'm aware of some of the other spamd stat
reporters out there. I have written two more. One, spamdstats, is a perl
script that reports stats by user, and by date. The other, spamrrd,
makes graphs of spam over time, using rrdtool.

I'm cleaning up the code for both for a full release. If you want to
check out the graphs from spamrrd though, you can go to

http://spamaps.org/spamrrd/

If you like, please let me know what you would do to improve it based on
that. I should be ready to release code in the next couple of days
(honestly its alright, but I need to get copyright messages and a decent
README into it).

--
Clint Byrum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>