> Heh. Prob. the "nerd alert" was a bit ambiguous; just meant as a way to
> describe the tekkie detail of the topic. - Gary

See?  This is the problem with e-mail -- if you forget smilies, sometimes
it's hard to read tongue-in-cheek messages correctly ;-)

Ahh well, all in good fun.  It's my fault for neglecting the obvious anyway.
I guess I spent so much time reading docs of various sorts to get PHP to do
something it really shouldn't do that my brain just decided to jump out,
scream, and run away ;-)