Jack Gostl wrote on Mon, 16 Jun 2003 06:55:52 -0400 (EDT):

> Its tough to match up, but there is an entry that shows 303 seconds to
> process a message. What would make it take that long for such a short
> message?

I don't know, things just happen. I had this once with two messages, too,
and even opened a bug on it. However, I wasn't able to repro it with the
exact same messages again. There was no high load and no network tests at
all. Sometimes this can just happen, if it doesn't do this each week just
forget it.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany