> > What would make it take that long for such a short
> > message?
> >

> oops, forgot to mention that you could check the message against
> spamassassin -D. If it's reproducable this would possibly make up for a
> good bug report, if not, see my other message ;-)

Not reproducable. Tried both spamc -R and spamassassin -D and it ran to
conclusion for both.

So you suggest forget about it. On one hand, it is buggin me because it is
the ONLY spam to get through this week. On the other hand, it is the only
one out of almost 400 that got through. Two months ago I would have
believed that to be impossible.

--

Jack Gostl      [EMAIL PROTECTED]