Hi there

Has anyone using rbl-plus got a better way of integrating it with SA other
than manually separating it back out into separate DUL, RSS, etc feeds again?

The problem with rbl-plus is that it lists all DUL,RSS,etc DNS domains
within it's one domain - which means that when you activate RCVD_IN_RBL in
SA, you end up with SA tagging as spam messages sent from DUL users via
their home company to you. SA only "thinks" it's doing RBL lookups - not DUL
- but with rbl-plus it's actually doing both.

I was wondering if there's a way to tell SA to ignore RBL matches if the
returned IP address is 127.1.0.2 - which is the one assosiated with DUL?

[man, could I use any more acronyms? (AKA: MCIUAMA?)]

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417